Ad Section

header ads

Here’s how you mute individual tabs on Chrome


Welcome to TNW Basics, a collection of tips, guides, and advice on how to easily get the most out of your gadgets, apps, and other stuff. I have a terrible habit of playing multiple videos at once. Sometimes I like watching sports highlights in one tab, and listening to podcasts in another — most often on YouTube, and always on Chrome. This is why it comes in handy to know how to mute tabs in my browser individually. Chrome already has a mute feature baked-in, but it comes with one shortcoming: it can only mute sites, not tabs (meaning that once…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Here’s how you mute individual tabs on Chrome Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Here’s how you mute individual tabs on Chrome

Post a Comment

0 Comments