Ad Section

header ads

New research on mice reveals how sleep makes the brain forget things


What a nuisance is a faulty memory. How many times have you forgotten where you parked the car? A few years ago, probably as a sign that my retirement was overdue, I spent literally half a day trying to find my car at a major New York airport. Fortunately, I am not alone. When people find out I am an expert on memory, the first thing they ask me is normally whether I can help them be less forgetful. Indeed, excessive forgetting is a major problem, but “normal” forgetting is actually necessary. After all, it is more crucial to remember…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article New research on mice reveals how sleep makes the brain forget things Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : New research on mice reveals how sleep makes the brain forget things

Post a Comment

0 Comments