Ad Section

header ads

How I used app store optimization to get my game downloaded 2M times


A couple of years ago, I wanted to turn my theoretical app store optimization (ASO) knowledge into a working skill. So I decided to develop a mobile game. My goal was to validate the hypothesis that in the super-competitive mobile gaming market, you can launch a product that will grow into something large solely through organic traffic. Let me say right away that I validated this hypothesis: a mobile game we created over the weekend ended up amassing over 2 million downloads, and received over 30,000 new users per day at its peak, all through organic traffic. But the path…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article How I used app store optimization to get my game downloaded 2M times Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : How I used app store optimization to get my game downloaded 2M times

Post a Comment

0 Comments