Ad Section

header ads

A eulogy for my deceased PS4 controller (2014-2020)


We lost a warrior this week. On Monday night, my DualShock 4 controller, which has been my constant companion for almost six years, fell victim to a spilled water glass. But losing it has made me remember all the great games I played on my PlayStation 4, and just how much fun this generation of games has been. I was in the middle of my second Red Dead Redemption 2 when I was setting down my water. Given that I was looking at the game, I missed the coaster and set it down right on the corner of my table. It toppled…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article A eulogy for my deceased PS4 controller (2014-2020) Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : A eulogy for my deceased PS4 controller (2014-2020)

Post a Comment

0 Comments