Ad Section

header ads

Artificial intelligence: How to measure the ‘I’ in AI


Last week, Lee Se-dol, the South Korean Go champion who lost in a historical matchup against DeepMind’s artificial intelligence algorithm AlphaGo in 2016, declared his retirement from professional play. “With the debut of AI in Go games, I’ve realized that I’m not at the top even if I become the number one through frantic efforts,” Lee told the Yonhap news agency. “Even if I become the number one, there is an entity that cannot be defeated.” Predictably, Se-dol’s comments quickly made the rounds across prominent tech publications, some of them using sensational headlines with AI dominance themes. Since the dawn of AI, games have…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Artificial intelligence: How to measure the ‘I’ in AI Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Artificial intelligence: How to measure the ‘I’ in AI

Post a Comment

0 Comments