Ad Section

header ads

Digital transformation projects don’t fail because of a shortage of ‘tech’


The promise of digital transformation is to evolve into a more agile and enduring organization by taking advantage of advances in AI, cloud computing, data sharing, and increased connectivity. You might break into new markets, advance in your industry or design entirely new business models and services. But the statistics are sobering: Only 28% of major corporations are succeeding in their digital transformation efforts, according to Michael Gale in Forbes. Why do so many of these projects fail? Let me start with a story. A while back an IT leader told me that the business was pushing back on a…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Digital transformation projects don’t fail because of a shortage of ‘tech’ Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Digital transformation projects don’t fail because of a shortage of ‘tech’

Post a Comment

0 Comments