Ad Section

header ads

What developers can teach us about responsive design


Did you know TNW Conference has a track fully dedicated to exploring new design trends this year? Check out the full ‘Sprint‘ program here. Since the dawn of web design, we have measured our websites in pixels. A somewhat absolute measurement that describes the smallest visual unit of a screens resolution. I’ve developed a rather love-hate relationship with these little gremlins, certainly from an engineering point of view. On the one hand, the pixel is a ubiquitous measurement that is easy to visualize. Given its absolute nature, I know that a 2px border will be the same width on my desktop, my iPhone,…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article What developers can teach us about responsive design Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : What developers can teach us about responsive design

Post a Comment

0 Comments