Ad Section

header ads

How to keep Facebook Memories from showing up on your newsfeed


Welcome to TNW Basics, a collection of tips, guides, and advice on how to easily get the most out of your gadgets, apps, and other stuff. Facebook Memories for some of you can be a delightful reminder of fun activities, touching moments, or clever witticisms of days gone by. For others, it can be a reminder of lost friends, painful events, or (in my case) the cringe-inducing things you thought were witty when you were young and foolish. This feature, which used to be called “On This Day,” is not for everyone, is what I’m saying. It’s reasonable to want to…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Facebook

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article How to keep Facebook Memories from showing up on your newsfeed Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : How to keep Facebook Memories from showing up on your newsfeed

Post a Comment

0 Comments