Ad Section

header ads

How to make your security training fun? Think like a deviant


Secure code training is one of the first things Chief Technology Officer Rob Zuber asked me to handle when I started as CircleCI’s first security engineer a couple years ago. He wanted it to be fun. He wanted it to create tension in people’s chests. A few years earlier, he’d taken part in a security training event at Google. During an exercise at the event, he discovered a vulnerability that was wide open on his service. His heart started pounding as he raced to patch it. That pulse racing experience changed the way he thought about software. He wanted all…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article How to make your security training fun? Think like a deviant Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : How to make your security training fun? Think like a deviant

Post a Comment

0 Comments