Ad Section

header ads

Startup post-mortem: 5 lessons from a failed business venture


In 2015, I started my startup Memoratic along with my co-founders. We created an educational platform that aimed to solve a few of the complex problems of our educational system. By streamlining communication between educational institutions, teachers, parents, and students the platform tried to provide incentives to improve performance at the individual and organizational levels. [Read: Lessons learned from my company’s crisis] Despite our lack of knowledge in the industry, we thought that with our coding and entrepreneurial savvy, we could conquer the world of education. As with many startups, things didn’t pan out the way we expected, (66% of all…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Startup post-mortem: 5 lessons from a failed business venture Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Startup post-mortem: 5 lessons from a failed business venture

Post a Comment

0 Comments