Ad Section

header ads

Motorola’s Edge+ shows there’s still a place for a headphone jack on a flagship phone


I appreciate Motorola‘s inventiveness with designs like the modular Moto Z family. I appreciate the value it brings with its Moto G family. And the new Moto Razr is one of the first examples of our future full of folding phones. But for all the interesting phones Motorola makes, it hasn’t made a phone I’d really want to buy in years — as in, a real, honest-to-goodness flagship to go up against the Pixels, Galaxies, and iPhones of the world. The new Edge+ changes that. At an expensive (but unfortunately normal) $1,000 price tag, it has specs to compete with…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Motorola

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Motorola’s Edge+ shows there’s still a place for a headphone jack on a flagship phone Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Motorola’s Edge+ shows there’s still a place for a headphone jack on a flagship phone

Post a Comment

0 Comments