Ad Section

header ads

The New Yorker’s crossword now has a co-op mode and it’s bloody addictive


I was supposed to write this story about The New Yorker’s online crossword puzzle getting a co-op mode an hour ago. Then I started playing it with my colleague Abhimanyu, and we got so deep into it that it delayed this article being published. It’s seriously addictive. It’s unreal that quite a simple game can be so much fun. Plus, it’s one of the best ways you can take a break from the grueling and sad news cycle for a while. [Read: Uber launches new services so you can get more than food delivered] While the puzzle-solving is free, you will need…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article The New Yorker’s crossword now has a co-op mode and it’s bloody addictive Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : The New Yorker’s crossword now has a co-op mode and it’s bloody addictive

Post a Comment

0 Comments