Ad Section

header ads

I fulfilled my power washing fantasy without getting wet


My fascination with power washing began when I discovered a subreddit dedicated to gratuitous displays of high-intensity cleaning. From grimy walkways to discolored floor motifs, to walls that have turned an odd shade of green, there’s nothing that a pressure washer can’t handle. And now, I can have a go at it right from my desk. PowerWash Simulator, an upcoming game from UK-based Futurlab, has a demo out now. It puts a power washer in your hands and lets you loose on a dirty two-storey house to clean up. That’s really all there is to it, and I loved every…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article I fulfilled my power washing fantasy without getting wet Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : I fulfilled my power washing fantasy without getting wet

Post a Comment

0 Comments