Ad Section

header ads

Here’s why people refuse to use COVID-19 tracing apps


For about a month now, I’ve had the government’s official COVID Alert app installed on my phone. It is active and monitoring. Each week I get a notification telling me I haven’t had contact with anybody who tested positive for the coronavirus. That’s good news but it isn’t too surprising. First of all, I work from home and barely leave the house. But I do so occasionally to get a haircut and buy some groceries. Second, even if one of the people I have had contact with was infected, I would only find out if they either have the app…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Here’s why people refuse to use COVID-19 tracing apps Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Here’s why people refuse to use COVID-19 tracing apps

Post a Comment

0 Comments