Ad Section

header ads

Black Friday sucks, but gift guides are great


This is adapted from Plugged In, TNW’s bi-weekly newsletter on gear and gadgets. Subscribe to it (and our other great newsletters) here. Plugged In is hot, sticky, and covered in paper. Why? It’s gift guide season, baby. Let’s get something clear: I know I’m publishing this just after Black Friday (and Cyber Monday), but this isn’t about Black Friday (and Cyber Monday), and that’s because Black Friday (and Cyber Monday) are crimes against humanity. Listen, I’ve got nothing against deals, or people trying to get something for cheap. No, my issue with Black Friday is with the companies themselves (Side note: anyone who posts on social media…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Black Friday sucks, but gift guides are great Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Black Friday sucks, but gift guides are great

Post a Comment

0 Comments