Ad Section

header ads

How PR people should (not) pitch AI projects


These are exciting times for the artificial intelligence community. Interest in the field is growing at an accelerating pace, registration at academic and professional machine learning courses is soaring, attendance in AI conferences is at an all-time high, and AI algorithms have become a vital component of many applications we use every day. But as with any field going through the hype cycle, AI is surrounded by a saturation of information, much of which is misleading or of little value. I can tell that from my inbox. Every day, I receive several pitches that claim company X has solved problem Y with…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article How PR people should (not) pitch AI projects Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : How PR people should (not) pitch AI projects

Post a Comment

0 Comments