Ad Section

header ads

A love letter to my Netgear router, the gorgeous Nighthawk RAX120


When lockdown happened and the world burst into chaos, there was at least one thing I could rely on: my home network. Sad? You betcha. But with the Wi-Fi speeds I get with my Netgear router, I’m the one pointing and laughing and mocking. Not sure at who, really, but someone.  Yes, I am a man in love with a router: the Nighthawk RAX120. Let me spin you a tale. Back in the day, home networks were my shit. I scrimped and saved to get new routers, forced housemates to go halves on networking equipment they neither wanted nor needed, and…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article A love letter to my Netgear router, the gorgeous Nighthawk RAX120 Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : A love letter to my Netgear router, the gorgeous Nighthawk RAX120

Post a Comment

0 Comments