Ad Section

header ads

Become a sentient AI on the run from your evil ex in this ‘radically inclusive’ management game


A Long Journey to an Uncertain End is an upcoming strategy management game from recently-founded studio Crispy Creative. I’ve had my hands on a demo for the past few weeks and I can sincerely say it’s my most anticipated game of the year. The game (we’ll call it ALJ for short) is a gorgeous mashup of space opera, crew/time management, and deep storytelling. It’s set in a far future that conjures up Firefly, Cowboy Bebop, and The 5th Element in equal parts while also revealing a completely original world. What’s interesting about ALJ is that it’s essentially a queer video…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Become a sentient AI on the run from your evil ex in this ‘radically inclusive’ management game Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Become a sentient AI on the run from your evil ex in this ‘radically inclusive’ management game

Post a Comment

0 Comments