Ad Section

header ads

How playing the hardest games I could find helped me take back my mental health


Disclaimer: nothing in this article should be constituted as mental health advice. This is anecdotal evidence from a technology journalist. I’ve been a gamer since the early 1980s. I cut my teeth on Tempest and Donkey Kong in the local arcade. Gaming is my solace. When big things happen in my life or in the world, and I need to wrap my head around them, my go-to coping mechanism is to play a game until I can think clearly and focus. This is how I’ve always blown off mental steam (for lack of a better way to put it). But…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article How playing the hardest games I could find helped me take back my mental health Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : How playing the hardest games I could find helped me take back my mental health

Post a Comment

0 Comments