Ad Section

header ads

How to shift your AI focus from accuracy to value


“All models are wrong, but some are useful.” This is a famous quote from 20th century statistical thinker, George E.P. Box. This might seem like a strange message- shouldn’t all the models we build be as correct as possible? However, as a data scientist myself, I see great wisdom in this statement. After all, businesses don’t buy AI for model accuracy, they buy it to drive business value. Many businesses are investing in AI today without fully realizing its potential to deliver business impact. It’s time to shift the conversation. The problem? Most groups embark on building their AI solution…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article How to shift your AI focus from accuracy to value Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : How to shift your AI focus from accuracy to value

Post a Comment

0 Comments