Ad Section

header ads

How to stop yourself from using the wrong emoji at work


My editor Deb loves to ruin things. One time she used her Ph.D. in Italian to ruin an entire emoji. The emoji in question is a common Italian hand gesture that, roughly translated, means “what the hell?” This isn’t how our team was using it. At some point, we collectively decided to use this emoji to mean “perfection.” From what I can gather, people thought it represented kissing your fingertips, the way chefs sometimes do. Dozens of people used the emoji this way until Deb pointed out the (hilarious) discrepancy. And you know what? Some people still use this emoji…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article How to stop yourself from using the wrong emoji at work Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : How to stop yourself from using the wrong emoji at work

Post a Comment

0 Comments