Ad Section

header ads

Fiat’s ‘sustainable driving’ cryptocurrency is utter bollocks


*Sigh* I thought we’d moved on from stuff like this. It’s not 2017 anymore, but obscure and useless cryptocurrencies are still trying as they might to be A Thing. In recent weeks, you might have seen headlines touting Fiat’s new partnership with cryptocurrency KiriCoin — but please, don’t get swept up by its novelty. According to a press release by Fiat’s owner Stellantis, KiriCoin is embedded in the ever lovable Fiat 500’s accompanying app. Careful and economical drivers will, in theory, be rewarded with KiriCoin which can then be ‘spent’ in KiriMarket, the cryptocurrency’s own marketplace. (FYI: I was going…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Fiat’s ‘sustainable driving’ cryptocurrency is utter bollocks Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Fiat’s ‘sustainable driving’ cryptocurrency is utter bollocks

Post a Comment

0 Comments