Ad Section

header ads

Furious AI researcher creates a list of non-reproducible machine learning papers


On February 14, a researcher who was frustrated with reproducing the results of a machine learning research paper opened up a Reddit account under the username ContributionSecure14 and posted the r/MachineLearning subreddit: “I just spent a week implementing a paper as a baseline and failed to reproduce the results. I realized today after googling for a bit that a few others were also unable to reproduce the results. Is there a list of such papers? It will save people a lot of time and effort.” The post struck a nerve with other users on r/MachineLearning, which is the largest Reddit community…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Furious AI researcher creates a list of non-reproducible machine learning papers Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Furious AI researcher creates a list of non-reproducible machine learning papers

Post a Comment

0 Comments