Ad Section

header ads

I tried to use the ad tech industry’s tool to opt out of personalized ads. Did it work?


Last year, while reporting a story about how the digital advertising industry burrowed its tracking technology into scores of websites serving vulnerable and marginalized communities, I did something counterintuitive, especially for a reporter who writes about tech for a living: I surrendered to the surveillance economy. This decision to inject pure, uncut internet directly into my veins came as I was using and helping to create The Markup’s Blacklight tool, which opened my eyes even further to the plethora of companies that sought to grab my data from the websites I used on a daily basis. Until then, I had…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article I tried to use the ad tech industry’s tool to opt out of personalized ads. Did it work? Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : I tried to use the ad tech industry’s tool to opt out of personalized ads. Did it work?

Post a Comment

0 Comments