Ad Section

header ads

Instagram will soon let you save Stories as drafts to edit later


Instagram Stories are a great way to share candid moments. I often use that format to show off what songs I’m listening to, or share a picture that might not be “feed worthy”. Currently, if you use Instagram’s Story camera tool, you have to take a photo, apply effects, and post it immediately. The app will soon get a ‘drafts’ feature that’ll let you save your Stories within Instagram, so as you can edit them later. The social network’s head, Adam Mosseri, tweeted yesterday that Story drafts are coming soon. That’ll certainly come in handy for elaborate Stories. Right now, if…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Instagram

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Instagram will soon let you save Stories as drafts to edit later Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Instagram will soon let you save Stories as drafts to edit later

Post a Comment

0 Comments