Ad Section

header ads

Niantic’s AR glasses teaser has my inner Pokémon trainer excited


Pokémon GO is an addictive game and you can find yourself stuck to the screen in a hunt of mythical creatures for many hours a week. But wouldn’t it be fantastic if we could do all of that without a phone? I hope that’s possible through Niantic’s AR glasses — a teaser of which Niantic CEO John Hanke shared on Twitter. The company, which is also behind Pokemon GO didn’t say much about when these will be available or exactly what they’ll be capable of. Exciting to see the progress we’re making to enable new kinds of devices that leverage our platform……

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Niantic’s AR glasses teaser has my inner Pokémon trainer excited Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Niantic’s AR glasses teaser has my inner Pokémon trainer excited

Post a Comment

0 Comments