Ad Section

header ads

Polk’s Reserve speakers promise hi-fi sound at affordable prices


Polk Audio built its reputation on providing hi-fi sound to a wider audience, typically dealing at reasonable prices rather than the sticker shock many hi-fi manufacturers are known for. In that spirit, the company today announced its Reserve series of speakers. Although the company positions them as a ‘premium’ line just below its Legend series, the Reserve bookshelf speakers start at just $600. Notably, Polk is using the very same woofers and tweeters it developed for the flagship Legend series — speakers I enjoyed in my own listening tests and which offered solid measured performance. Not only that, but Polk…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Polk’s Reserve speakers promise hi-fi sound at affordable prices Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Polk’s Reserve speakers promise hi-fi sound at affordable prices

Post a Comment

0 Comments