Ad Section

header ads

Rivian’s amazing new warranty should be the standard for all EV brands


Amazon-backed electric SUV maker Rivian is quietly making a name for itself as one of the most exciting newcomers to the electric vehicle market. Not only are its cars looking great, it’s also offering after-sales service that sets a new standard for the industry. Over the past week, sleuths over on Rivian forums spotted updates to the EV startup’s vehicle warranties, and it has well and truly thrown down the gauntlet to all other manufacturers with its five-year, 60,000-mile comprehensive warranty. I’m not surprised if warranties don’t get you as hot under the collar as they do me, so bear…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Rivian’s amazing new warranty should be the standard for all EV brands Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Rivian’s amazing new warranty should be the standard for all EV brands

Post a Comment

0 Comments