Ad Section

header ads

These GPT-3 pick-up lines are better than the sleaze and cheese you sling on Tinder


The pandemic has been a tough time to be single. I can barely remember how to speak to my friends, let alone seduce an unlucky stranger. But thanks to AI, I no longer have to rely on my dubious charm and wit to attract the object of my affections. Janelle Shane, a research scientist and budding cupid, recently used GPT-3 to generate pick-up lines for failed Casanovas. Some of the results are incomprehensible and a few are plain creepy. But who could resist gems like this? I will briefly summarize the plot of Back to the Future II for you. The…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Tinder

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article These GPT-3 pick-up lines are better than the sleaze and cheese you sling on Tinder Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : These GPT-3 pick-up lines are better than the sleaze and cheese you sling on Tinder

Post a Comment

0 Comments