Ad Section

header ads

This noggin-reading gadget plays songs based on your brain waves


We have seen apps and features that let you play songs based on your mood. But often, mood-based songs played through these apps and what you’re actually feeling, don’t match. That makes me wish for a device that could read my brain and play music. Well, brain-reading company Neurosity has released a new device that matches that description. The gadget, called the Crown, is a successor to the firm’s device Notion, which was released the last year. The Crown ships with the Neurosity music shift app that works with your Spotify premium account to track your brain activity while you listen…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article This noggin-reading gadget plays songs based on your brain waves Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : This noggin-reading gadget plays songs based on your brain waves

Post a Comment

0 Comments