Ad Section

header ads

Google Assistant will finally learn to pronounce your contacts’ names correctly


Google Assistant is great for knowing weather forecasts, checking scores of my favorite sports teams, or asking it to show nearby restaurants. But one of my huge complaints with it is that when I try to call a contact, it would often fail to recognize their name. I live in India, and because of the diverse nature of the country names, people in my contacts and their pronunciations vary a lot. So it might be hard for Google Assistant to correctly identify all of them every single time. To solve this problem, Google is rolling out a new update to the…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Google

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Google Assistant will finally learn to pronounce your contacts’ names correctly Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Google Assistant will finally learn to pronounce your contacts’ names correctly

Post a Comment

0 Comments