Ad Section

header ads

I used to be great at my job… then I founded a startup


Usually, I’d hit my groove in a job when I was about 6 months in. At that point, all the little things that had confused me at first started making sense and my performance started to reflect that. But during the whirlwind last 6 months of launching my own startup with another first-timer — I’ve realized I’ll never experience that again. So herein lies the memoir of a relatively new founder (or flounder?), which will explain why you’ll never be ‘great at your job’ again after starting your own company. Sweet safety of being given goals I used to be…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article I used to be great at my job… then I founded a startup Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : I used to be great at my job… then I founded a startup

Post a Comment

0 Comments