Ad Section

header ads

Review: The Nemesis DLC for Stellaris is a glorious add-on for horrible people


The much-anticipated Nemesis expansion for Stellaris launches tomorrow alongside the game’s free 3.0 patch. I managed to get my hands on a review copy so I could “be the crisis,” and I have some early impressions. First things first: Nemesis is primarily an end-game enhancing DLC. But its accompanying free update has a little something for everyone including much-needed improvements to early game scenarios such as making first contact with alien species and a wonderfully-implemented version of Europa Universalis IV’s espionage system. What’s good: The biggest changes with Nemesis occur during the end game. Players will have several new options in…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Review: The Nemesis DLC for Stellaris is a glorious add-on for horrible people Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Review: The Nemesis DLC for Stellaris is a glorious add-on for horrible people

Post a Comment

0 Comments