Ad Section

header ads

Spotify finally makes it easy to find your downloaded music in the app


Just a few days after Spotify launched in India back in 2019, I hopped on a flight with a bunch of songs downloaded in the app for my journey. But the moment I turned on airplane mode, there was no sign of my downloaded tracks. The horror! It’s currently hard to find your downloads in the Spotify app, even if you switch to the offline mode by going to Settings > Playback > Offline mode (who designed it this way, really?). Offline listeners can celebrate at last: Spotify has finally found some time in between its rush to acquire other…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Spotify

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Spotify finally makes it easy to find your downloaded music in the app Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Spotify finally makes it easy to find your downloaded music in the app

Post a Comment

0 Comments