Ad Section

header ads

TCL teased a phone that both folds and rolls, and I totally love it


The past year or so has been one of the most interesting periods for smartphone design since the early days of iOS and Android. After the bezel wars of a few years ago, we’re now seeing companies explore wackier form factors that break the typical. We’ve seen phones that can fold and phones that can roll, so it was only a matter of time until somebody combined the two. That’s precisely what TCL has done with its new “Fold ‘n Roll” concept. Behold (start around the 30-minute mark): The device has a hinge that can both fold as well as…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article TCL teased a phone that both folds and rolls, and I totally love it Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : TCL teased a phone that both folds and rolls, and I totally love it

Post a Comment

0 Comments