Ad Section

header ads

Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta hands-on: The revolution is (almost) here


“Consumers looking for an on-demand service won’t find it with Game Pass.” That’s how I ended this 2017 article titled “Xbox Game Pass isn’t the Netflix of Anything.” I’m happy to say that now, in 2021, it finally is. That’s right. It’s three years later and Xbox Game Pass is the Netflix of Gaming. And it’s all thanks to Microsoft’s excellent “Xbox Cloud Gaming” service, which recently entered beta. I’ve tested the service and ran it through some paces and, well, I have some thoughts. The short version is this: Here’s a more nuanced take: Microsoft’s been telling us for…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Xbox

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta hands-on: The revolution is (almost) here Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta hands-on: The revolution is (almost) here

Post a Comment

0 Comments