Ad Section

header ads

Google’s ‘time crystals’ could be the greatest scientific achievement of our lifetimes


Eureka! A research team featuring dozens of scientists working in partnership with Google‘s quantum computing labs may have created the world’s first time crystal inside a quantum computer. This is the kind of news that makes me want to jump up and do a happy dance. These scientists may have produced an entirely new phase of matter. I’m going to do my best to explain what that means and why I personally believe this is the most important scientific breakthrough in our lifetimes. However, for the sake of clarity, there’s two points I need to make first: Time crystals are a…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Google

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Google’s ‘time crystals’ could be the greatest scientific achievement of our lifetimes Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Google’s ‘time crystals’ could be the greatest scientific achievement of our lifetimes

Post a Comment

0 Comments