Ad Section

header ads

Netflix’s rumored gaming service excites my basic ass


Stop the presses: Netflix planning to get into games. As per a report from Bloomberg, the company has hired Mike Verdu, a former Electronic Arts and Facebook executive, to spearhead this new project.  At Facebook, Verdu worked to bring games to platforms such as Oculus. And at Netflix, as a VP of game development, he’ll try and bring games to screens where we stream Netflix. The report noted that the company plans to introduce games as a programming genre such as movies, documentaries, and stand-ups — and the pilot program will launch sometime next year. The firm is already posting jobs…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Netflix

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Netflix’s rumored gaming service excites my basic ass Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Netflix’s rumored gaming service excites my basic ass

Post a Comment

0 Comments