Ad Section

header ads

Tesla’s new update includes Disney+ and I AM SWEATING WITH JOY


Tesla started pushing a new 2021.24 software update to its fleet and it’s one of the ‘big’ ones, giving a handful of extra perks to its customers.  The update was reported by a Tesla owner on Wednesday, who shared screenshots of the additional features on Reddit. So, what’s new? 1. Disney+ You can now watch Disney+ in the Tesla Theater app. To launch Tesla Theater, tap the Entertainment icon in the Application Launcher and select the Theater tab while your car is in PARK. No, simply having Netflix and YouTube on Tesla Theater wasn’t enough. What if I want to…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Tesla

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Tesla’s new update includes Disney+ and I AM SWEATING WITH JOY Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Tesla’s new update includes Disney+ and I AM SWEATING WITH JOY

Post a Comment

0 Comments