Ad Section

header ads

Fmr. Afghanistan mayor details Taliban escape: ‘Never expecting them to leave me alive’


Fmr. Afghanistan mayor details Taliban escape: ‘Never expecting them to leave me alive’


Zarifa Ghafari, a former Afghanistan mayor, described her dramatic escape from the country, saying that she is at “the top” of the Taliban’s “blacklist” and, therefore, was “never expecting them to leave me alive.”

via DigioNews
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article : Fmr. Afghanistan mayor details Taliban escape: ‘Never expecting them to leave me alive’ Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Fmr. Afghanistan mayor details Taliban escape: ‘Never expecting them to leave me alive’

Post a Comment

0 Comments