Ad Section

header ads

Tesla on Autopilot crashes into two parked cars… again…


On Saturday morning, a 2019 Tesla Model 3, reportedly on Autopilot, crashed into two parked cars in Orlando, Florida. The Orlando division of Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) tweeted the following:  Happening now: Orange County. Trooper stopped to help a disabled motorist on I-4. When Tesla driving on “auto” mode struck the patrol car. Trooper was outside of car and extremely lucky to have not been struck. #moveover. WB lanes of I-4 remain block as scene is being cleared. pic.twitter.com/w9N7cE4bAR — FHP Orlando (@FHPOrlando) August 28, 2021 According to FHP’s report, at the time of the incident, a trooper had stopped…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Tesla

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Tesla on Autopilot crashes into two parked cars… again… Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Tesla on Autopilot crashes into two parked cars… again…

Post a Comment

0 Comments