Ad Section

header ads

Rolls-Royce announces its first EV and I’M CRYING TEARS OF JOY


Did you know SHIFT is taking the stage on Sept 30 and Oct 1? Together with an amazing line-up of experts, we will explore the future of mobility during TNW Conference 2021. Secure your ticket now! Yes, folks, it’s true. On Wednesday, Rolls-Royce announced that it’s finally bringing its luxury cars into the electric future. The very first EV from the historic brand is about to begin extensive on-road testing. “We will cover 2.5 million kilometers – a simulation of more than 400 years of use for a Rolls-Royce, on average – and we will travel to all four corners of the…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Rolls-Royce announces its first EV and I’M CRYING TEARS OF JOY Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Rolls-Royce announces its first EV and I’M CRYING TEARS OF JOY

Post a Comment

0 Comments