Ad Section

header ads

Biden pitches $1.75M reconciliation bill framework as 'historic' with progressives still not on board


Biden pitches $1.75M reconciliation bill framework as 'historic' with progressives still not on board


President Biden on Thursday, in his final pitch before traveling to Europe for the G20 summit, urging Congress to pass his revised economic agenda, admitting that "no one got everything they wanted, including me."

via DigioNews
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article : Biden pitches $1.75M reconciliation bill framework as 'historic' with progressives still not on board Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Biden pitches $1.75M reconciliation bill framework as 'historic' with progressives still not on board

Post a Comment

0 Comments