Ad Section

header ads

3 key lessons I’ve learned as a (mostly) unsuccessful businessman


Since I got started in 2010, I’ve been a part of fifteen unsuccessful business projects. You could say, therefore, that my business career has mostly featured failure. But without the lessons I learned along the way, I never would have been able to get to the point of running one of the hottest startups in e-transportation, which is even making a splash around the world by selling record-breaking electric bikes. So here are the three key lessons to success… which I’ve learned through a whole lot of trial and error. Have a read and hopefully you will be able to…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article 3 key lessons I’ve learned as a (mostly) unsuccessful businessman Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : 3 key lessons I’ve learned as a (mostly) unsuccessful businessman

Post a Comment

0 Comments