Ad Section

header ads

5 spectacular photos of the universe taken by telescopes


The forthcoming launch of the James Webb Space Telescope offers unprecedented new opportunities for astronomers. It’s also a timely opportunity to reflect on what previous generations of telescopes have shown us. Astronomers rarely use their telescopes to simply take pictures. The pictures in astrophysics are usually generated by a process of scientific inference and imagination, sometimes visualized in the artist’s impressions of what the data suggests. Choosing just a handful of images was not easy. I limited my selection to images produced by publicly-funded telescopes and which reveal some interesting science. I tried to avoid very popular images which have…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article 5 spectacular photos of the universe taken by telescopes Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : 5 spectacular photos of the universe taken by telescopes

Post a Comment

0 Comments