Ad Section

header ads

Apple Car’s woes continue as 3 key staff move to flying taxi companies


Just last week, I called bullshit on the 2025 launch date for the rumored Apple Car. I say rumored as Apple has never publicly confirmed that they are actually making an autonomous electric vehicle.  A rendered image of what an iCar might look like. Credit: Vanarama. One of the issues I raised is that Apple hiring Christofer “CJ” Moore, previous director for Tesla’s Autopilot software, is not necessarily a sign of project progress. Apple’s had a revolving door for staff retention at Project Titan. Therefore I wasn’t surprised to hear this week that three Project Titan employers have left Apple. Even better, they’ve…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Apple

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Apple Car’s woes continue as 3 key staff move to flying taxi companies Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Apple Car’s woes continue as 3 key staff move to flying taxi companies

Post a Comment

0 Comments