Ad Section

header ads

Escooters in the UK: Over-policing, media hysteria, and antiquated laws


When is a form of transport both legal and illegal simultaneously? In England, this is the reality for escooters, where their legality depends on whether riders own or hire them.  The battle between public and private escooters has meant that their low carbon footprint has been obscured mainly by police intervention and what some call over-policing. I wanted to understand the situation more. So I reached out to Dott, who is participating in Transport for London’s (TfL) escooter hire scheme, and also a private escooter retailer,  Escootered. But first, let’s take a walk through the legalities of escooters in the…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Escooters in the UK: Over-policing, media hysteria, and antiquated laws Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Escooters in the UK: Over-policing, media hysteria, and antiquated laws

Post a Comment

0 Comments