Ad Section

header ads

5 warning signs to help you spot the next Tinder Swindler


In the chart-topping Netflix documentary The Tinder Swindler, three women describe how they were defrauded by convicted conman Simon Leviev (who was born Shimon Hayut) after meeting him on the dating app. The film gives a detailed and deeply personal account of how Leviev used Tinder to connect with his victims and ultimately swindle them out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. I have been researching romance fraud for more than a decade. I have heard the painful and traumatic stories of hundreds of victims. While each story is unique, there are common factors, and some wider lessons to learn.…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article 5 warning signs to help you spot the next Tinder Swindler Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : 5 warning signs to help you spot the next Tinder Swindler

Post a Comment

0 Comments