Ad Section

header ads

Android is finally gonna ask you about notifs before bugging you with them


Google released the first developer preview of Android 13 last night. This early build has some interesting new features like Material You theming for all apps, but thanks to Android sleuth Mishaal Rahman, I found one in here that I’ve wanted for years: runtime notification permissions. It’s basically an easily overlooked, but essential component of how notifications work — and I hope I can get you just as excited as I am about this feature by the time you’re done reading this. What’s runtime notification permission? In simple words, apps in Android 13 will ask for your permission to send…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Android

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Android is finally gonna ask you about notifs before bugging you with them Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Android is finally gonna ask you about notifs before bugging you with them

Post a Comment

0 Comments