Ad Section

header ads

Jeep’s making an escooter, but color me underwhelmed


For those of you looking forward to an electric Jeep, we have some good news and some bad news. First, the good: Jeep is introducing an electric vehicle. And the bad? It’s an escooter. Meet the (Jeep) RX200 For its entrance into the escooter market, Jeep partnered with Razor. It took on the challenge by revamping its existing RX200 model and transforming it into… the Razor Jeep RX200:  OMG IT’S A JEEP! Image: Razor Now, let’s play a game of “spot the difference” with the original RX200:    Is that a… is that also a Jeep?Image: Razor As you can…

This story continues at The Next Web

from The Next Web
>>>MY ANOTHER SITE ONLINE MONEY FREE TECH : DROP99FAST

>>READ MORE : DIGIO NEWS


Note : I Hope My My New News Article Jeep’s making an escooter, but color me underwhelmed Of DigioNews So You Trust My site you are always updated with Latest news Daily news Everyday. Only on DigioNews : Jeep’s making an escooter, but color me underwhelmed

Post a Comment

0 Comments